FERTILE LIGHT - PURE CREATIVITYWe must unite, it is our rite. But through the heart and not the mind.
Calling all artists and creators, I want to share your work. Whether you are a professional or just someone who loves to be creative. I have set-up this page for us to steep in one another’s creative juices. All creators and mediums are welcome. This includes but isn’t limited to: poems, prose, paintings, recipes, digital art, scrapbooking, knitting, jewellery making etc. The point is to share something from your heart to another and pass it around. If it is not something digital, take a picture and share your thoughts about it. Right now the world needs more creative and abstract forces and I want learn from each other, not just through word, but ideas, symbols, mythology.
Guidelines for Submissions:
- It must be your original work. It can be posted elsewhere, but you must be the creator of it.
- Include your biography, no more than 100 words maximum. Feel free to include links to your website and social media.
- If you send in a picture of your latest creation, be sure to include a little write-up about it.
- Send your submission to Info@conversationsfromthebrink.com with Subject Line: Fertile Light. Please note that by submitting it to us, you are giving us permission to post it on this site.
What do you get out of it?
- You get exposure for your work on the website and well as over various social media outlets
- You get to read and engage with other like-minded creative folks
- You have the chance of being highlighted in our newsletter, as well as on Entanglement Radio
't is for the ones who dare! by Hilde Pols In grace we walk o’r many fields partaking of all life ‘t is beauty and power that it yields no worry for ling’ring strife. I honour all who walk their paths In all shades of lights and greys For as we walk together more No...read more
Surrounded by pure utter blackness my heart sinks into despair. Free-form floating, nothing to grasp, nothing to see. Nothing but terrifying nothingness. The nothingness clutches at my heart, my throat. I feel my chest caving in on itself. My consciousness has...read more
"I have always seen the world through the eyes of a lens, I just haven’t always been aware of it. I think in moments, flashbacks, and memories and am intrigued by stories untold." When I was 13 I knew I either wanted to go into a creative field (fashion design was my...read more
Alchemy Stones: A creative journey through Nature, Sacred Geometry, Mysticism and Art by Peter Messerschmidt
I started drawing patterns when I was very small, maybe five or six years old. I was fascinated by the world around me, and especially by the numerous natural patterns in the world around me: the centers of flowers, a butterfly’s wing, snowflakes under a magnifying...read more
Seldom do we arrive in the moment Rewinding back, skipping forward Not to the good parts either The places we are stuck Forgetting we can be, different Self organized solidity from infinity Same thoughts, unconscious acts And permanence endures ...read more
Plotted trees with dying leaves Life from stars now to dust Money bleeds from dying breeds Their integrity from rotting to rust I’m asked to hope, on a short held rope Not able to see those who save Politics of distraction, incorporated factions Taking...read more